ATV and UTV Safety Training
ATV and UTV Safety Training
ATV and UTV Safety Training at METI prepares you to operate your All Terrain Vehicle and Utility Task Vehicle safely.
ATV and UTV Safety Training uses instruction and practice to coach you to safely operate your quad or side-by-side.
All Terrain Vehicles or ATV’s are known as quads, quad bikes, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, or quadricycles. ATV’s are vehicles that travel on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control.
Utility Task Vehicle or Utility Terrain Vehicle, also known as UTV’s are more commonly known as side- by- sides. These off-road vehicles have also been referred to as ROV’s or Recreational Off highway Vehicles.
ATV and UTV Safety Training is essential for anyone who uses these vehicles for work purposes, for recreation or who are young or new to the off-road experience.
Also encouraged to take this training are supervisors, safety officers and managers who put their employees on mobile equipment within the workplace.
ATV & UTV Safety Training Benefits
- Canada Safety Council certified course, put on by industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Instruction in hazards and safe operating techniques
- Learn to control the off-road vehicle
- Get training in pre-ride checklists, appropriate attire, moving off and stopping, braking and balancing techniques, Slow speed controls, Traversing hills and traveling on rough terrains
- Upon completion of this ATV & UTV Safety Course, you will be registered with the Canada Safety Council.
ATV and UTV Safety Training Details
- The participant must be bring their own vehicle, as per the Nova Scotia Off Highway Vehicle Act.
- Gloves, over the ankle boots, long pants and long sleevs, helmets with visor or goggles are also expected to be brought by the student.
- These courses are run independently of each other, and will be offered on different days.
Your ATV and UTV Safety Training Ticket
Your ATV & UTV Safety Training Ticket is provided on completion of this course. Whether you are looking for a ATV & UTV Safety Training Ticket, a ATV & UTV Safety Training Certification, or completion of a ATV & UTV Safety Training course, this is the correct course. Upon completion of this ATV & UTV Safety Training program, you will receive a wallet-size ATV & UTV Safety Training Ticket or ATV & UTV Safety Training Certificate (call it what you will), that will demonstrate that you have the credentials.
Your ATV and UTV Safety Training Certification
Prospective employers may require confirmation of your ATV & UTV Safety Training Certification. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your ATV & UTV Safety Training Certification.
Group Pricings Available. Please contact us at (902) 539-9766, or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.