METI’s Confined Space Hazardous Entry course will provide training for Confined Space Entry Supervisors, Attendants and entry personnel. Training includes all topics covered under the 1 day Confined Space Entry Training plus additional training for hazardous entry conditions.
Confined Space Hazardous Entry Key Benefits
- Instruction from Confined Space industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Introduction to properties of a confined space
- Hazard Identification and Assessment
- atmospheric monitoring principles and ventilation principals
- Confined space permitting
- Enter a confined space simulator to complete a work-related task
- Duties and responsibilities of Confined Space Supervisor, Entrant and Attendant
- Use and limitations of an APR, SCBA and SABA
- Hands-on application
- Respiratory Protection, Atmospheric testing, Personal Protective Equipment and performing Confined Space Entry under supplied air.
- Practical training will be conducted onsite using METI’s confined space training simulator