< Back to Courses Basic Frame Scaffold Training – Staging User & Erector Training
Basic Frame Scaffold Training – Staging User & Erector Training provides you with the skills and knowledge to safely and effectively erect and use basic frame scaffold, and prepare you to safely erect, modify, dismantle and maintain frame scaffolding.
Key Benefits to Basic Frame Scaffold Training – Staging User & Erector Training
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Current CSA requirements (z-797-09)
- Nova Scotia Workplace Health & Safety Regulations, WHSR’s 2013, Part 23, Scaffolds & Other Elevated Work-platforms
- Basic frame scaffold safety
- Work site safety
- Identify the components of a frame scaffold
- Hands-on training; build a basic frame scaffold
Your Basic Frame Scaffold Ticket – Staging User & Erector Training Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials.
Prospective employers may require confirmation of your Certification. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have them contact METI to confirm your certification.