< Back to Courses Fall Protection Training
Fall Protection Training
Fall Protection Training at METI is designed and developed for anyone who works at heights over 10 feet (3 meters).
Fall Protection Training will enable you to effectively use fall protection systems, including fall arrest and fall restraint. Train to manage the risks of working at heights and assess and control hazards related to working at heights with our Fall Protection Training Course.
Working at heights is a common activity, but it can pose serious hazards. Falls can result in severe injuries or fatalities.
Our Fall Protection Training follows Nova Scotia Workplace Health & Safety regulations and trains you to manage the risks of working at heights.
With METI’s Fall Protection Training, you will learn to assess and control hazards related to working at heights, including fall prevention and fall protection.
Many work sites, whether within processing, manufacturing, construction or oil and gas, require the training to safely work at heights. Having Fall Protection Training from METI will give you the skills to succeed.
Fall Protection Course Benefits
METI provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Our Fall Protection Training Course provides instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Our Fall Protection Course provides the training required in Nova Scotia Workplace Health & Safety Regulations (WHSR’s) code of Practice section 21.10 to and including section 21.20 that pertain to fall protection
- Our Fall Protection Training Course will help you identify work situations that require fall protection measures be taken
- You will be able to describe the different types of falls
- You will be able to list and describe ways of eliminating or controlling fall hazards
- Our Fall Protection Course will help you identify fall hazards and recommend appropriate fall protection and fall arrest measures
- Our Fall Protection Course will enable you to use all fall protection equipment & rescue equipment (Donning, Doffing, Inspection, Cleaning)
- You will be deemed a “competent person” for Fall Protection Training purposes
- The course will provide an overview of Fall Protection Plans and Policies
- This fall protection course provides hands-on application of fall protection equipment
This Fall Protection Course is recommended for employers, managers, and supervisors, including those who manage contractors. Workers and contractors who perform work at heights, as well as health and safety committee members, will also benefit from taking this Fall Protection Training.
Your Fall Protection Ticket
Your Fall Protection Ticket is provided on completion of this course. Whether you are looking for a Fall Protection Ticket, Fall Protection Certification, or completion of a Fall Protection course, this is the correct course.
Upon completion of this Fall Protection Training program, you will receive a wallet-size Fall Protection Ticket or Fall Protection Certificate (call it what you will), that will show prospective employers that you have the right credentials.
Your Fall Protection Certification
Prospective employers may require confirmation of your Fall Protection Certification. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Fall Protection Certification.
Group Pricing Available on Fall Protection Training. Please contact us at (902) 539-9766, or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.