< Back to Courses Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201
Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201
Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201 meets ABCGA Training Standard 201 – Ground Disturbance Supervisory.
This Ground Disturbance Training course is a requirement for many work sites that perform Ground Disturbance. Our Ground Disturbance Course breaks-down a complex subject and delivers a comprehensive review of the rules and penalties for damaging an underground facility.
Take our Ground Disturbance Training and prepare to safely and effectively perform work that disturbs the ground if you are a planner, project manager, a supervisor or a worker.
Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201 is assessed and endorsed by the ABCGA and meets their Training Standard 201 – Ground Disturbance Supervisory.
Have this Ground Disturbance course delivered at our site or yours.
Take our Ground Disturbance Training – it is a one day course with approximately 8 hours of training.
Ground Disturbance Course – Level 201 Key Benefits
Ground Disturbance Course – Level 201 provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified Ground Disturbance Training instructors
- Identify and define ‘ground disturbance’
- Describe the hazards of ground disturbance
- This Ground Disturbance Training program reviews all approvals and agreements required for ground disturbance, so that you are prepared and qualified to work on sites that disturb the ground.
- Instruction is provided on stages and responsibilities involved in ground disturbance.
- Get instruction on different soil types
- This Ground Disturbance Course reviews the acts and regulations affecting ground disturbance
Have this Ground Disturbance Training course delivered at our site or yours.
Your Ground Disturbance Ticket
Your Ground Disturbance Ticket is provided on completion of this course. If you are looking for a Ground Disturbance Certificate, or completion of a Ground Disturbance Course, this is the course you should register for and take. Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ground Disturbance Ticket or Ground Disturbance Certificate (call it what you will), that will show prospective employers that you have the credentials.
Your Ground Disturbance Certificate
Prospective employers may require confirmation of your Ground Disturbance certificate. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Ground Disturbance certificate.
Your Ground Disturbance Prerequisites
This course is 100% classroom, and there are no prerequisites.
Group Pricing for Ground Disturbance Training is available. Please contact us at (902) 539-9766, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here for other Safety Training, Courses & Services offered by METI