< Back to Courses Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Training
Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Training will prepare you to work safely and effectively at work sites where workers remove hazardous waste, or are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards.
Training prepares you for such roles as:
- Clean-up operations involving hazardous substances that are conducted at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Corrective actions involving clean-up operations
- Voluntary clean-up operations at sites
- Operations involving hazardous waste that are conducted at treatment, storage, disposal (TSD) facilities
- Emergency response operations for releases of, or substantial threats of releases of, hazardous substances without regard to the location of the hazard
- Instruction from industry-experienced, certified instructor
- The course is comprised of nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER).
Your Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this refresher training, you will receive a wallet-size Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Ticket/Certificate that will show prospective employers that you have the right credentials.
We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Certificate.
***Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Training meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 (eight) hours of annual refresher training for workers at hazardous waste sites.