< Back to Courses Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training
Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training
Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training provides you with the unique combination of knowledge and skills to oversee work performed on a hazardous waste site.
M.E.T.I.’s Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training prepares you to effectively and safely oversee the work performed on a hazardous waste site.
Hazardous Waste Supervisors perform such duties as:
- Coordinates, prioritizes and schedules activities related to the collection, processing, storage, transportation and disposal of generated hazardous waste; coordinates the hazardous waste land fill program
- Coordinates an environmental sampling program, which includes hazardous materials, wastewater, groundwater and soil, ensuring federal, provincial, and local regulatory requirements are met
- Generates and maintains appropriate documentation and record keeping to meet environmental regulations
- Coordinates response to chemical hazardous materials incidents
- Develops and presents educational training sessions to staff regarding hazardous waste handling and other environmental compliance programs
- Advises management of the status of ongoing environmental compliance activities and makes recommendations for appropriate actions
Successful completion of Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training will prepare you for a role in industry as a Hazardous Waste Supervisor.
Key Benefits to M.E.T.I.’s Hazardous Waste Supervisor Training
Our Hazardous Waste Supervisor certification provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Site Safety and Health Plans
- Emergency Response
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Media Relations Rights and Remedies
- Safety Program Development & Audit
- Hazard Recognition
Participants must be physically capable of performing the required exercises to pass the program.