< Back to Courses Incident Investigation Training
Incident Investigation Training
Incidents, although preventable, still happen on the work site. Incident Investigation Training is a comprehensive course which features contemporary investigation concepts and techniques.
Our Incident Investigation Training will prepare you to employ investigation techniques in order to discover primary, secondary and root causes of incidents and to determine corrective actions to prevent similar mishaps at the work site.
Course modules include:
- Introduction to Incident Investigation
- Launching the Investigation
- Collecting Evidence
- Finding Causes
- The Incident Report
- Corrective Action
Reasons to investigate a workplace accident include:
- To find out the cause of accidents and to prevent similar accidents in the future
- To fulfill any legal requirements
- To determine the cost of an accident
- To determine compliance with applicable safety regulations
- To process workers’ compensation claims
Key Benefits to M.E.T.I.’s Incident Investigation Training
Our Incident Investigation Training provides the training industry is looking for:
- Training delivered by industry-experienced instructors
- Case studies and scenarios
- Root cause analysis
- Determining and assigning corrective action
By the end of this training program, you should be able to:
- Define terms and concepts associated with incident investigation
- Initiate an incident investigation
- Collect evidence at an incident scene
- Determine the cause(s) of an incident
- Complete an incident report
- Assign corrective action to avoid the re-occurrence of the incident
Your Incident Investigation Ticket
Your Incident Investigation Ticket is provided on completion of this course. Whether you are looking for an Incident Investigation Ticket, an Incident Investigation Certification, or completion of an Incident Investigation course, this is the correct course.
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Incident Investigation Ticket or Incident Investigation Certificate (call it what you will), that will show prospective employers that you have the credentials.
Your Incident Investigation Certification
Prospective employers may require confirmation of your Incident Investigation Certification. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact M.E.T.I. to confirm your Incident Investigation Certification.
Group Pricing for Incident Investigation Training available. Please contact us at (902) 539-9766, or send us an email at email@example.com for more information.