< Back to Courses Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Training
When you complete METI’s Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Certification, you will be able to demonstrate safe work practices associated with Temporary Workplace Signage; maintaining the safe and effective direction of traffic through a temporary workplace.
TWS Certification will come with an accreditation card from the Nova Scotia Dept. of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal.
Key Benefits to METI’s Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Training
Our Temporary Workplace Signage provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Responsible for the safe and effective direction of traffic through a temporary workplace
- Discuss traffic routing plans and location of control points with Foreman
- Warn construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals
- Inform drivers of detour routes through construction sites
- Maintain open communication with other TCP in the temporary workplace to regulate traffic
- Ensure that public traffic has priority over work-related traffic
- Report unsafe acts regarding traffic movement
- Be aware of surroundings at all times
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Protect and promote the interest of this company in all matters and to take actions as required to satisfy such responsibilities
Your Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials.
We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Temporary Workplace Signage Certification.