< Back to Courses Traffic Control Person TCP – Flagger Training
When you complete METI’s Traffic Control Person TCP – Flagger Training you will be able to demonstrate safe work practices associated with traffic control.
Training gives you an accreditation card from the Nova Scotia Dept. of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal.
Key Benefits to Traffic Control Person TCP – Flagger Training
Our Traffic Control Person provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructor on:
- Pre-plan all traffic control sites
- Plan an escape route
- Stand alone
- Never leave the station unattended
- Signalling partner to control traffic
- Keep signs clean and in good condition
- Remove or cover signs when not in use
- Never stand or walk in the path of moving vehicles
- No personal radios or other distractions at traffic control sites
- Know what is happening
- Check to make sure your signs are in place
- Use eye contact to get driver’s attention
- Stay alert
Your Traffic Control Person TCP – Flagger Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials.
We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your TCP – Flagger Certification.