< Back to Courses Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training – TDG Training
Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training – TDG Training meets compliance requirements as set by Transport Canada.
Training promotes public-safety when dangerous goods are being handled, offered for transport or transported.
TDG Regulations are a set of rules that prescribe safety standards and shipping requirements for thousands of different dangerous goods. Along identifying dangerous goods, there are roles and responsibilities set out for shippers, handlers, drivers, and inspectors.
METI’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training – TDG Training
is a thorough review of legislative requirements to transport, offer for transport, handle or receive dangerous goods.
Our training is delivered by knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors.
Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training – TDG Training Key Benefits
- The roles & responsibilities of all involved in TDG (shippers, handlers, drivers, and inspectors)
- Classification and communication of dangerous goods including:
- Shipping document requirements
- Safety marks
- Means of containment
- Special labeling requirements
- When to remove placards, UN numbers, and other safety marks
- Altering shipping documents
- Mixed loads
- Inadequate or incorrect safety marks
- Identification of accidental and imminent accidental releases
- Reporting requirements
- ERAP requirements
Transportation of Dangerous Goods Ticket – TDG Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials.
We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your TDG Certification.