METI’s Driver Assessment helps employers to measure their drivers’ proficiency and skills, while helping them identify areas that might need improving.
Companies and organizations can demonstrate their due diligence and be assured that they have safe and proficient drivers by having their drivers assessed by one of METI’s driver assessors.
METI’s Driver Assessment assesses your drivers by focusing on:
- Proper Driving Habits
- Knowledge of Driving Laws and Techniques
- Signalling and Checking for Lane Changes
- Seat Belt and other Personal Protective Equipment
- Appropriate and Safe Speeds
- Eye Lead Time
- Respecting the Vehicle and Others on the Road
- Identifying “Fitness to Work”
- The Symptoms and Effects of Fatigue
- Vehicle and Trailer Inspections: Pre-Trip, En Route and Post-Trip
- Basic Vehicle Equipment and Supplies
- Defensive Driving and Collision Prevention
For more information, or to book Driver Assessment Training, contact us at 902-539-9766 (Toll-free 1-877-800-6384) or firstname.lastname@example.org