Effective Supervision & Communication Training
Effective Supervision & Communication Training prepares you to supervise a workforce by sharing and receiving messages, whether subtle or explicit.
METI’s Training is a must for anyone who observes and directs the execution of a task, project, or activity in the workplace. If you supervise the work of others you must be adept at clearly sending and adequately receiving messages, whether they are verbal, non-verbal, subtle or explicit.
Key Benefits of Effective Supervision & Communication Training
After completing Effective Communication training, you should be able to discuss the properties and barriers to effective communication.
- Training delivered by industry-experienced instructors
- The Process of Communication
- How we exchange information
- Verbal Communication and Non-Verbal Communication
- Levels of Communication
- Intrapersonal Communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Small Group communication
- One-to-group communication
- Mass communication
- Barriers to Communication
- How Effective Communication Can Break Down
- Overcoming Barriers to Communication
- Tools of Effective Communication
Your Effective Supervision & Communication Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials.
We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Certification.