METI’s Ground Disturbance Training prepares you to safely and effectively perform work that disturbs the ground if you are a planner, project manager, a supervisor or a worker. This course is a requirement for many work sites that perform Ground Disturbance. Our Course breaks-down a complex subject and delivers a comprehensive review of the rules and penalties for damaging an underground facility. Training is assessed and endorsed by the ABCGA and meets their Training Standard 201 – Ground Disturbance Supervisory. Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201 Key Benefits
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructors
- Identify and define ‘ground disturbance’
- Describe the hazards of ground disturbance
- Training reviews all approvals and agreements required for ground disturbance, so that you are prepared and qualified to work on sites that disturb the ground.
- Instruction is provided on stages and responsibilities involved in ground disturbance.
- Get instruction on different soil types
- This Ground Disturbance Course reviews the acts and regulations affecting ground disturbance