Hazard Assessment Online Course
Our Hazard Assessment Online Course provides a background for identifying, assessing and controlling hazards in the workplace.
This Hazard Assessment Online Course gives you instruction in Due Diligence, Hazard Identification, Job Hazard Analysis, Field Level Hazard Assessment, Working Alone, Eliminating and/or Controlling Hazards and Risk Assessment.
There are many types of hazards – chemical, ergonomic, physical, and psychosocial, to name a few – which can cause harm or adverse effects in the workplace. Get resources on specific hazards and their control, including identification, risk assessment and inspections, to keep your workplace healthy and safe with this Hazard Assessment Online Course.
Hazard assessments and controls help build safe and healthy workplaces. They are at the core of every organization’s occupational health and safety management system. The hazard assessment and control process provides a consistent approach for employers and workers to identify and control hazards in the workplace.
Hazard Assessment Online Course Key Benefits
- Employees trained via eLearning bring in 26% more revenue
- eLearning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones