Hazardous Waste Worker Refresher Training will prepare you to work safely and effectively at work sites where workers remove hazardous waste, or are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. Training prepares you for such roles as:
- Clean-up operations involving hazardous substances that are conducted at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Corrective actions involving clean-up operations
- Voluntary clean-up operations at sites
- Operations involving hazardous waste that are conducted at treatment, storage, disposal (TSD) facilities
- Emergency response operations for releases of, or substantial threats of releases of, hazardous substances without regard to the location of the hazard
- Instruction from industry-experienced, certified instructor
- The course is comprised of nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER).