Hazardous Waste Worker – HAZWOPER Training
With Hazardous Waste Worker – HAZWOPER Training, you will be certified to work on hazardous waste remediation sites across Canada and the United States, while possessing the ability to recognize, evaluate and controlling site hazards.
Hazardous Waste Worker – HAZWOPER Training satisfies all the criteria of the Environment Canada Contaminated Site Training Program, as well as exceeding Canadian Federal and Provincial requirements and U.S. (29 CFR 1910.120) requirements for contaminated site workers.
Key Benefits to METI’s Hazardous Waste Worker – HAZWOPER Training
Our Hazardous Waste Worker – HAZWOPER certification provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Hazard Recognition and Identification
- SOP’s and SWP’s
- Levels A, B, C and D ensembles, including fully encapsulating suit
- Monitoring Instruments
- Instrument Laboratory
- Toxicology and Exposure Limits
- Respiratory Protection
- Chemical Protective Clothing
- Air-Purifying Respirator Fit Test
- Site Entry and Reconnaissance
- Decontamination Safe Sampling Techniques
- Health and Safety Plan Development
- Full Mock Site Exercises
Your Hazardous Waste Worker – HAZWOPER Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this training, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show prospective employers that you have the credentials.
Employers may require confirmation of your Certificate. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Certification.