Incident Investigation Online Course
METI’s Incident Investigation Online Course gives you an interactive and engaging approach featuring contemporary concepts and ideas . This course features full audio, graphics, competency testing, online printing of your Training Certificate, point-of-exit memory and for group purchases, administrative record-management functionality.
Any accident or incident can result in Incident Investigation. Both can be defined as a sudden, unplanned event that causes or may have caused harm to a person or damage to property. Incidents can happen at any time in any workplace.
Our course provides training in the purpose and functions of an incident investigation. Incidents are considered preventable, so when they occur an effective incident investigation can lead you to the causes, including initial causes, secondary causes and root causes. When you have determined what caused the incident, you can move forward by assigning corrective actions in order to prevent future incidents.
Incident Investigation Online Course Key Benefits
- eLearning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones
- Upon completion of this incident investigation online course, you will receive a wall certificate and a wallet-sized certificate (ticket)
- METI’s online learning platform retains all training records and certificates should your employer require your credential