METI’s Mold Online Course features training on microbial life forms, including Viruses, Bacteria and Fungi, with a focus on Mold. This course will prepare you to recognize the properties of mold, describe sick building syndrome, recognize sampling methods for the presence of mold, recognize health effects brought on by presence of mold, identify precautions to take when in the vicinity of mold and prevent water from intruding on a variety of materials. Exposure to damp and moldy environments may cause a variety of health effects, or none at all. Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, molds can cause nasal stuffiness, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, or, in some cases, skin irritation.
What areas have high mold exposures?
- Antique shops
- Construction areas
- Flower shops
- Summer cottages
Mold Online Course Key Benefits
- Employees trained via eLearning bring in 26% more revenue
- eLearning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones