Substance Abuse Awareness & Prevention Online Course
Substance Abuse Awareness & Prevention Online Course prepares you to deal with substance abuse issues at work.
Substance Abuse Awareness & Prevention Online Course is an comprehensive review of Substance Abuse Awareness & Prevention in the Workplace. Both employers and employees could benefit from this training.
The use of substances such as alcohol or illicit drugs, or the misuse of prescription drugs is not a new issue; however acceptance of the use is increasing. Alcohol and drug abuse significantly affects the overall safety and performance in the workplace and leads to an increased risk of injury or illness. Substance abuse can lead to physical, emotional and financial strain. Substance Abuse Awareness & Prevention in the Workplace Training
helps you to deal with this pervasive issue.
Substance Abuse Awareness & Prevention Online Course Key Benefits
- Employees trained via eLearning bring in 26% more revenue
- eLearning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones