WHMIS Online Course
METI’s WHMIS On-Line training compares both WHMIS (1988 & 2015) systems, demonstrating how both work and the difference between the two.
This course is in alignment with the changes Canada has recently made to adapt the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. This has resulted in WHMIS going through a transitional phase.
From now until December 1, 2018, as suppliers are transitioning from WHMIS 1988 to WHMIS 2015 (GHS), employees may see both WHMIS systems being used on a job site. At this time the transition will be complete. Employers, Manufacturers, Suppliers and Importers will then be required to use WHMIS 2015 (GHS).
Sign up today to become compliant in the newest WHMIS (GHS) training standards.
WHMIS Online Course Key Benefits
- Learning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones
- Upon completion of this WHMIS online course, you will receive a wall certificate and a wallet-sized certificate (ticket)
METI’s online learning platform retains all training records and certificates should your employer require your credential
WHMIS Online Course Group Pricing
Group Pricing for this WHMIS online course is available. Please contact us at (902) 539-9766, or send us an email at email@example.com for more information on registering as an individual user or to benefit from our online learning platform for managers and facilitators.