WHMIS Online Course
WHMIS Online Course
METI’s WHMIS Online Course breaks down both WHMIS (1988 & 2015) systems, demonstrating how both systems work and the difference between the two systems.
This WHMIS Online Course is being delivered to you now that Canada has recently aligned with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals, which resulted in WHMIS going through a transitional phase.
From now until December 1, 2018, as suppliers are transitioning from WHMIS 1988 to GHS – WHMIS 2015, incorporating the GHS, you may see both WHMIS systems of classification and communication.
METI’s ‘WHMIS Online Course’ breaks down both WHMIS (1988 & 2015) systems, demonstrating how both systems work and the difference between the two systems.
Sign up today to become compliant in the newest GHS – WHMIS 2015 training standards.
WHMIS Online Course Key Benefits
- Employees trained via eLearning bring in 26% more revenue
- eLearning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones
- Upon completion of this WHMIS online course, you will receive a wall certificate and a wallet-sized certificate (ticket)
METI’s online learning platform retains all training records and certificates should your employer require your credential
WHMIS Online Course Group Pricing
Group Pricing for this WHMIS online course is available. Please contact us at (902) 539-9766, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registering as an individual user or to benefit from our online learning platform for managers and facilitators.