Aerial Lift Operator Training – Scissor Lift Operator Safety
METI’s Aerial Lift Operator Training – Scissor Lift Operator Safety Training will prepare you to safely operate boom lifts in compliance with provincial and federal regulations. Train to safely operate Power Operated Mobile Work Platforms while identifying specific health and safety hazards associated with operating scissor lifts.
Aerial Lift Operator Training – Scissor Lift Operator Safety Training Key Benefits
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Review related sections of the OHS Act and CSA Standards
- Hazards associated with operating scissor lifts
- Lifting device & mobile equipment definitions
- Pre-shift equipment inspection and work area survey requirements
- Review site specific hazards, and controls for safe operation of a scissor lift
- Review safety decals, load capabilities, and specific equipment requirements
- Hands-on practice
- Controls and functions
- Effective machine inspection
Your Aerial Lift – Scissor Lift Operator Safety Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this training, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate that will show prospective employers that you have the right credentials. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Aerial Lift Operator Training – Scissor Lift Operator Safety Training Certificate.
Other Driver & Operator Training Offered at METI
Forklift Operator Safety Training Zoom Boom Training – Rough Terrain Telehandler Safety Training Aerial Lift Safety Training – Boom Lift And Scissor Lift Training Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training – Boom Lift Training Skid Steer Operator Training OSSA Elevated Work Platform Training Professional Driver Improvement Course – PDIC Training Defensive Driving Training Air Brakes Training Cargo Securement and Handling Training NSC Standard 10 Back to our Safety Training.