Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course
Our Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course instructs you on the nature of bloodborne pathogens (BBP) along with how to reduce your risk of BPP.
Training also instructs you on specific types of Bloodborne Pathogens (BBPs), their symptoms and how they are transmitted and how Bloodborne Pathogens spread. The CDC estimates that 5.6 million workers in the health care industry and related occupations are at risk of occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), and others. Take our Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course and become aware of the hazards and how to control them.
Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course Key Benefits
- Employees trained via eLearning bring in 26% more revenue
- eLearning training requires 40-60% less employee time than alternatives
- The eLearning industry has grown over 900% since 2000
- METI’s popular online safety training is industry-approved
- Our online courses are designed and developed by our professional program development team and are geared to adult learners
- Our online courses save you time and money
- You and your team can train anywhere, anytime with our online courses
- Our online courses are mobile responsive, which means you can take them on tablets, iPads or smart phones