Confined Space Hazardous Entry
METI’s Confined Space Hazardous Entry course will provide training for Confined Space Entry Supervisors, Attendants and entry personnel. Training includes all topics covered under the 1 day
Confined Space Entry Training plus additional training for hazardous entry conditions.
Confined Space Hazardous Entry Key Benefits
- Instruction from Confined Space industry-experienced and certified instructor
- Introduction to properties of a confined space
- Hazard Identification and Assessment
- atmospheric monitoring principles and ventilation principals
- Confined space permitting
- Enter a confined space simulator to complete a work-related task
- Duties and responsibilities of Confined Space Supervisor, Entrant and Attendant
- Use and limitations of an APR, SCBA and SABA
- Hands-on application
- Respiratory Protection, Atmospheric testing, Personal Protective Equipment and performing Confined Space Entry under supplied air.
- Practical training will be conducted onsite using METI’s confined space training simulator
Your Confined Space Hazardous Entry Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this training, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate that will show prospective employers that you have the right credentials. Certification is required by many employers. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your certification.