Effective Supervision & Communication Training
Effective Supervision & Communication Training prepares you to supervise a workforce by sharing and receiving messages, whether subtle or explicit. METI’s Training is a must for anyone who observes and directs the execution of a task, project, or activity in the workplace. If you supervise the work of others you must be adept at clearly sending and adequately receiving messages, whether they are verbal, non-verbal, subtle or explicit.
Key Benefits of Effective Supervision & Communication Training
After completing Effective Communication training, you should be able to discuss the properties and barriers to effective communication.
- Training delivered by industry-experienced instructors
- The Process of Communication
- How we exchange information
- Verbal Communication and Non-Verbal Communication
- Levels of Communication
- Intrapersonal Communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Small Group communication
- One-to-group communication
- Mass communication
- Barriers to Communication
- How Effective Communication Can Break Down
- Overcoming Barriers to Communication
- Tools of Effective Communication
Your Effective Supervision & Communication Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Certification. Back to our Safety Training.