Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201
METI’s Ground Disturbance Training prepares you to safely and effectively perform work that disturbs the ground if you are a planner, project manager, a supervisor or a worker. This course is a requirement for many work sites that perform Ground Disturbance. Our Course breaks-down a complex subject and delivers a comprehensive review of the rules and penalties for damaging an underground facility. Training is assessed and endorsed by the ABCGA and meets their Training Standard 201 – Ground Disturbance Supervisory. Ground Disturbance Training – Level 201 Key Benefits
- Instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructors
- Identify and define ‘ground disturbance’
- Describe the hazards of ground disturbance
- Training reviews all approvals and agreements required for ground disturbance, so that you are prepared and qualified to work on sites that disturb the ground.
- Instruction is provided on stages and responsibilities involved in ground disturbance.
- Get instruction on different soil types
- This Ground Disturbance Course reviews the acts and regulations affecting ground disturbance
Your Ground Disturbance Training Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials. Prospective employers may require confirmation of your Certification. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have them contact METI to confirm your Ground Disturbance Training certification. Back to our Safety Training.