Hand Tool Safety Training
Our Hand Tool Safety Training instructs you on the characteristics of hand tools and power tools, the basic rules for all tools and power tool safety. Training can benefit managers, supervisors and workers by training you in safe procedures for hand tools and powered hand tools.
Hand Tool Safety Training Key Benefits
We deliver the training industry demands:
- Legal Responsibilities in the Workplace
- General Hand Tool Safety Rules
- Hammers/Striking Tools
- Snips/Cutting Tools
- When and how to inspect powered hand tools
- What you should do if you find a tool defective
- What you should do before using powered hand tools
- What you should do while using powered hand tools
- What you should avoid when using powered tools
Hand Tool Safety Training Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Hand Tool Safety Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Hand Tool Safety Certification. Back to our Safety Training.