Pole Top Rescue Training
Training is delivered in a real-world setting, using the tools and equipment used by Pole Top Rescue professionals, such as a primary pole belt with a pole choker and a secondary belt.
Paul Donovan, graduate of METI’s Environmental Health and Safety Technician Diploma (2013) is now working in Cape Breton as Safety Supervisor with Seaside Communications. Like many graduates, Paul often returns to METI to take our quality training. Paul is seen here taking Pole Top Rescue Training from METI in October.
Pole Top Rescue Training Benefits
Our Pole Top Rescue Course gives you the training industry is looking for:
- Instruction and training from our industry-experienced and certified instructors
- Discuss and interpret current legislation
- Identify hazards
- Inspection and maintenance of pole- climbing equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of pole top rescue equipment
- Hands-on Pole Top Rescue in our controlled environment
Pole Top Rescue Training Prerequisites
- Participants must be physically capable of performing the required exercises to pass the program.
- Current Fall Protection Certification
- CSA work boots
- Body belt/ climbing harness
- Pole choker
- Second positioning strap
Your Pole Top Rescue Ticket/Certificate Upon completion of this training, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate that will show prospective employers that you have the right credentials. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Certificate.