Respiratory Protective Equipment Training – RPE/APR/SCBA/Bottle Watch
Our Respiratory Protective Equipment Training – RPE Training – APR Training – SCBA/SABA/Bottle Watch Training will train you to safely use Air Purifying Respirators, Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus, and Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus and to perform duties associated with Bottle Watch. RPE, APR, SCBA/SABA/Bottle Watch Training is designed for anyone who works “under air”, & for anyone who performs duties associated with Bottle Watch whether, within processing, manufacturing, construction or oil and gas or for anyone who requires respiratory protective equipment training. Our training has been designed to equip the participant with the skills and knowledge to safely and effectively use and administer Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE).
METI’s Respiratory Protective Equipment Training – RPE Training adheres to CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards, which governs all equipment we use in Canada. CSA Standards, Z 94.4-11, Selection, Use and Care of Respirators is the reference guide for safety professionals, developing and maintaining respirator programs in most provinces. The standard is designed to ensure that RPE/APR/SCBA/SABA/Bottle Watch Training is provided by a competent person.
Our RPE Training Course covers the following:
• The limitations of the equipment
• Inspection and maintenance of the equipment
• Proper fitting of a respirator
• Respirator cleaning and disinfection
Respiratory Protective Equipment Training – RPE Training – APR Training Key Benefits:
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Training – RPE Training and Respiratory Protective Equipment Certification – RPE Certification is recognized by companies within Canada’s oilsands
- RPE Training developed to CSA standards
- Respiratory Protective Equipment Course – RPE Course instruction from industry-experienced and certified instructors
- Hands-on use of RPE equipment
- Injury avoidance
- Proper usage of RPE
- Hands on training with RPE equipment (APR, SCBA, SABA)
Your RPE/APR Training Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this training, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show prospective employers that you have the credentials. Employers may require confirmation of your Certificate. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Certification.