Temporary Workplace Signage Training TWS
When you complete METI’s Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Certification, you will be able to demonstrate safe work practices associated with Temporary Workplace Signage; maintaining the safe and effective direction of traffic through a temporary workplace. TWS Certification will come with an accreditation card from the Nova Scotia Dept. of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal.
Key Benefits to METI’s Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Training
Our Temporary Workplace Signage provides you with the training industry is looking for:
- Responsible for the safe and effective direction of traffic through a temporary workplace
- Discuss traffic routing plans and location of control points with Foreman
- Warn construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals
- Inform drivers of detour routes through construction sites
- Maintain open communication with other TCP in the temporary workplace to regulate traffic
- Ensure that public traffic has priority over work-related traffic
- Report unsafe acts regarding traffic movement
- Be aware of surroundings at all times
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Protect and promote the interest of this company in all matters and to take actions as required to satisfy such responsibilities
Your Temporary Workplace Signage – TWS Ticket/Certificate
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a wallet-size Ticket/Certificate, that will show you have the credentials. We keep your records on file permanently. Feel free to have your prospective employer contact METI to confirm your Temporary Workplace Signage Certification. Back to our Safety Training.